Tuesday 21 August 2012

That Girl With The Orange Hair

So guess what. I finally took the plunge and died my hair (again) This time to fully achieve the ginger look!

It's a little light at the minute so I'm partially blonde (which doesn't do much for me) But I am liking the orange look, and it will be easier for me to achieve a darker ginger colour now! (It was impossible for me to do that from red)

So here is my first outfit post with ORANGE hair! Let me know what you think!
So far I've had a mixture of responses from "It's Amazing" to "you look better with red hair" or one of my more favourite opinions "you just do it for attention". lol. 

What I Am Wearing
Floral Print Dress - New Look 
Mint & White Bow Belt - Primark
Navy & Red Shirt - New Look
Brown Brogues - Gift
Necklace - New Look
Tights - New Look







Another New Look Based Outfit I'm afraid, Which isn't a bad thing, it's just I now feel like a lot of my blog posts are dedicated to what I wear to work and I'm starting to become limited of the work clothes I haven't yet shown you! 

Anyway, I hope you are all okay! SEE YA!

1 comment:

  1. love the dress, love the color of your hair, love your blog :)


    What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete