Friday 10 August 2012

Cross my heart and hope to fly


As you can see I've been having a mess around with my blog layout, Still got a few things I want to change but I need some spare time to get it all sorted! I wish I had a friend who was a computer expert and a web designer, I'd just tell 'em to get my blog sorted!

I've got a new blog header! Hand drawn by yours truly, let me know what you think! I'll probably end up changing it, but it bloody took me forever to do!

Anyway, moving on to better things, MY OUTFIT OF TODAYYY!!! or at least my outfit from the other day...

What I Am Wearing
Dress - Vintage Cow - Gift
Denim Waistcoat - Newlook - £19.99
Belt - Newlook
Hat - Newlook
Sunglasses - Believe it or not - Asda











This dress was a gift from my sister, Even though I was slightly annoyed that she went to the vintage shop without me, I was impressed with the purchase, and that she was able to hand it over to me. It must have been rather difficult (If it was the other way round, it definitely would have been stashed in my wardrobe) The Print is just amazing, and it fits as if it was made for me! This is definitely in my top 5 wardrobe pieces at the moment.

The hat was brought at a random trip to Merry Hill and i found it in the New Look Sale for a mere £3. Cheers.
The Glasses were brought when I saw these beauts sitting in Asda, awaiting my purchase. Who knew that you could actually find decent accessories in a supermarket?

THE SUN HAS ARRIVED! again, I don't want to jinx it too much, but my bet is that it will rain throughout all my holiday (touch wood)

Oh did I tell you I am going away in august? My boyfriend's family have booked this county house somewhere in Devon (I Think) and the house is surrounded by trees and pretty scenery! Get ready for loads of blog photos! I may just have to take my whole wardrobe down there.

I better stop babbling on and leave you to it :)

Until Next Time!


2 comments:

  1. I love how you always manage to put together outfits whith this special summer festival feel :) All so easy-going and cute! Like with the florals and straw hat and sunnies in this look here! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete