Saturday 18 August 2012

Paint Me Red

Hey everyone :)

I've just finished work and instead of tidying my room I am blogging to you guys. That's dedication (because of course I would prefer to be tidying. . . )

I brought a new dress the other day, so I thought I'd show it off for you. I haven't done anything spectacular, as the dress kind of speaks for it self, so I haven't had to create an outfit as such.

I think the dress is just really pretty and girly. It would be a perfect valentines day outfit.

What do you reckon??








What I'm Wearing
Dress- Cameo Rose @ New Look - £19.99
Shoes - New Look-£15.99
Belt - New Look - £2.99
Head Band - New Look-Sale-£2

Once again I am representing the company I work for!

I promise you I will bring you a Vintage Inspired outfit soon! 

Hope you're all okay!!

Until Next Time!



4 comments:

  1. I don't usually like red clothing on red heads, but you pull off that dress so well that you just completely changed my mind! And I love how you incoorperated the headband! It's beautiful! Great post!

    (Enter on my blog to win a free dress!---> http://cagedinclothes.blogspot.com/2012/08/back-to-school-giveaway.html)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! most people think I cant wear red because f my hair, but I always wear it! haha :)

      Thanks so much! <3

      Delete
  2. beautiful dress! following your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete