Sunday 2 September 2012

She's The Last Of The English Roses

Last day of holiday and I decided to go for a proper wonder in the forest, Went all the way through until I came to a fence, which I climbed over and ended up in a massive field. It was lovely!

I'm really going to miss the pretty sights of Cornwall, and not only for the sake of my blog photos, but purely because it just makes you feel much happier when your surrounded by fields and flowers and trees. If anyone reads this from an area like this, just note how lucky you are that you don't live in a graffiti infested town (such as Walsall).

When I am rich, I am moving away to a lovely little place. This place I haven't quite decided on yet. But I am heading off to Weymouth the weekend, so maybe I shall just pretend I'm rich and  check out the house prices down there!

What I Am Wearing
Skirt-Vintage-£3
Shirt - Charity Shop - £2
Belt - New Look - £2.99
Shoes - £9.99
Belt - Free With A Different Skirt

Total Outfit Cost £16-98










Well I don't know about you, but I am really going to miss my photos in the forest and the fields. They have even started work on the garden next door so I cant even have a sneaky photo in their overgrown grass! What's a girl to do aye?

I'm also going to miss having the time to post a blog everyday. It's going to have to be every 2-3 days now! :( I'm not a fan of this!

Anyway I hope you are all well, I have some sleeping to do (at 7:28pm, I think I'm getting old)

Much Love!











No comments:

Post a Comment