Friday 21 September 2012

You Know, I'm Not A Wierdo

I woke up at 5am this morning and the stars were still in the sky. This isn't a great feeling when you have to get up and ready for work yet your body still feels as if it is night time! on top of this, it was freezing cold which made it twice as hard to make the difficult journey out of bed.

All of the above things may have been the reason for the below outfit.

What I Am Wearing Today

Grey Jersey Midi Dress - Topshop
Chunky Strawberry Print Cardigan - Charity Shop
Creepers - New Look
Necklace - New Look






A Jersey dress is a staple piece in any wardrobe, It's perfect for those days when you wake up, and want to put on a fresh pair of pyjamas and go back to bed. They are so comfortable! I paired my comfy dress with a chunky cardigan to ward off the cold, printed with a quirky print to make me smile. Aren't the strawberries just adorable?

You could say I'm a modern granny.

The dark and cold mornings are only a sign of worse times ahead! I can't say I like winter much. Sure its great when you can stay in bed and watch movies and drink tea, but when your up early and its freezing cold and dark, its quite depressing! I also really need to update my wardrobe to co-ordinate with the cold weather sharpish!

Until Next Time

2 comments:

  1. 5am, yikes! Loving the jersey dress with the cosy cardigan! and your hair looks especially awesome here

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank so much m'dear!

      and yes, 5am. It's not nice at all! haha! :)

      Delete