Sunday 16 September 2012

Colour My Life With The Chaos Of Trouble

Im Ill, and I have been ill since Monday. I appear to just have a constant roll of different illnesses that have rolled into one big sickness, I'm feeling a lot better today mind, besides the fact that I have a huge monstrosity of a cold-sore on my lip. sexy.

Today is a big day for me, kind of. To make a long story short, my first ever boyfriend and I were together for quite along time and had a Staffordshire bull terrier puppy together, when we broke up we had arguments over who got to keep the dog and me trying to keep the peace and thinking of the dogs best interest I let the dog stay with my ex (as he spent more time at home that I did so would be able to give him more company)

However, recently he has been in touch as he is moving to derby and going to uni and can't take the dog with him. I have literally had to get on my knees and beg my parents to let him stay with us, and they have given in to letting me have a trial run of how things will go and how he will get on with my older dog Roxy.
I'm going to pick up Hades today and the weeks trial begins! so please everyone, cross all of the body parts possible to cross and pray that he and Roxy will get on! the last thing I want is to send him to a home!

Since I am feeling a little better today i was able to wear something other then my pyjamas or leggings and a band t shirt, hurrah!


Here Is What I Wore Today

Skirt-Topshop Sale-£8
Shirt-H&M-Gift
Shoes-New Look - Years Old
Belt-New Look








As you can see its back to taking photos with my beloved garden gate. yay.

The Title of my blog today is inspired by the film 500 days of Summer. If you haven't watched it, then you MUST! please please watch it. not only does it feature songs by the smiths but also stars Zooey Deschanel, who is a complete babe, and the gorgeous Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who lets just say, I wouldn't say no to.

Ta ta for now!






4 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! :) Glad you're feeling better and good luck with the trial! We recently moved house and my dog had to go to Northern Ireland to be with my sister, missing her so much! :( Hope you get to keep yours! x p.s. that's my favourite film! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige! :)

      I'm glad I'm feeling better too, I've been a complete zombie for the past week!

      So far so good with the dogs, they had a little misunderstanding but they seem fine again now. I hope u get to see your dog soon!

      500 days of summer is amazing :) <3

      Delete
    2. You named a dog Hades?! That's insanely awesome.
      I hope you're feeling better now, being ill sucks big time - especially when it's an indian summer!
      I've missed catching up on yr blog :( having no internet access (AGAIN)makes me feel so out of the loop! But yr looking fly in the pictures! Plus, can I be cheeky and ask if you got that skirt recently?? I've been staring at it, envisaging one in my wardrobe. I think I'm a little bit in love.
      Hope yr well :) xx

      Delete
    3. haha yea his name is hades, god of the underworld :')

      I am feeling a lot better but im stil not near 100% better, which means i have been ill for almost 2 weeks! its past a joke now! hha!

      I have been checking your blog daily with no new posts, I am quite disapointed with you missus! :P

      and THANKS! not cheeky at all m'dear, yeah it was quite recent, like about a month back? it was in the sale though, and ive had a sneaky look on the website and cant see it, but I tell u what, if i see one on my outings i will get you one and post it to you! it is a rather nice skirt, i actually have a top in the exact same print! haha :)

      lovely hearing from you m'dear!

      xxx

      Delete