Thursday 27 September 2012

I Wanna Be Adored

Hey guys, sorry for the inactive blogging recently, I really hate the weather at the minute. Before I leave for work I usually take a few minutes to snap my outfit for the day, but so far this week it's been either too dark outside or raining :( I think I need to have an extension on my house and have my own little studio to take photos in. That would be amazing.

I have a well needed and deserved day off today, although I will be spending half the day babysitting my nieces, Its still nice to not have to get up at 5am!

Remember how I told you I went to that vintage fair the  other day? Well here is the unveiling of the absolutely gorgeous dress I brought.

What I Am Wearing

Floral Dress-Vintage-Vintage Fair-£5
Pink Lace Belt-New Look-£3.99
Spotty Tights - New Look-£3.99
Hat- Clothes Show- Stolen from the sister
Floral Backpack- Primark - Stolen form the sister
Socks-Primark-£1.50
Slightly Battered Shoes- Forever 21 - £9







Say hello to desmond


You can probably tell by now that I love a bargain, can you blame me? when you can find dresses such as this beauty for a fiver, what is the point in spending hundreds on one item? I don't think so mate, who said fashion has a huge price tag anyway? certainly not me, that's for sure.

I'm going to leave this one short and sweet, but I'm going to leave you with a song that was the inspiration for my blog title today! Hope you enjoy it!






P.S. I now also have a facebook page, It's basically my blog without having to read all the rubbish I babble on about. So really its just full of photos of my clothes! :)

So if you want to check out my photos or keep up-to-date with my recent posts, then like my page here :)

https://www.facebook.com/WhatTanyaDid





1 comment:

  1. god, i feel you. now that the sun is going down earlier i have no time to snap any pictures :( and yay for not having to wake up at 5am! (even if it is just for one day)

    and that dress is SO pretty, i love that bright happy pattern. very nice score, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete