Friday 15 June 2012

Coming Back Home...

Once again it was a glorious day and it was a shame to leave the seaside for the littered streets of Walsall, but all in all we had a lovely weekend away!



Before setting home I decided to ask Kirtie to take a few shots of my outfit for my blog, since I had pretty much forgotten to take any the entire weekend! She decided to take this task on quite literally, and has asked me that I state the fact that these were taken by Kirstie Allen Photography, she's insane. As you can see she got a bit carried away and even got into the cliché Photographer role, I played along and did some silly model poses, as seen below!

I AM WEARING
|Vintage Skirt- Cow Birmingham |Beatles Top- Topshop |Hat - Newlook | Bag-Primark|









I appear to have a £3 skirt trend going on! I remember when I first purchased it a while back from COW, and I can almost remember my face when I saw how lovely it was, and then my face dropped further when I saw that it cost a mere £3! BLOODY BARGAIN!

As you can see I am practically glued to this bag and can't seem to leave home without it! When it does eventually break or fall apart on me, I will mourn.




No comments:

Post a Comment