Wednesday 9 January 2013

Walking Disaster

The dreaded month of January, Everyone is skint, and I have put myself on a shopping ban so that I can last the very busy month that is January! and lets just say that my self inflicted shopping ban has been very unsuccessful to say the least!
In the month of January I have 'treated' myself to 3 dresses, 2 tops and a pair of shoes! (nice one)

I really am brilliant at not spending money on clothes....

What I Am Wearing
Tie Dye Midi Dress-New Look-£14.99
Brogue Creepers-New Look-£19.99
Black Gothic Necklace-New Look
Black Studded Bum Bag-New Look









Yes, once again my whole outfit is from New Look and I am addicted to shopping in my work place. But look how nice the things are!
New Accessory Must Have-BUM BAGS!

I had a bum bag when I was about 10, and it was a teddy bear. I am bringing the trend back! (minus the teddy bear) next on the agenda, those shiny cycling shorts we all used to wear in the 90's. Yeah...

I am also trending a new way to wear nail varnish, with 2 totally different coloured hands, Mind blown? should be.


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit :) and I love your hair colour


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that dress is surreal! especially with your fire-like hair :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete