Monday 2 July 2012

It's hard to dance with the devil on your back

I miss my dancing so much, I havent been or taught any classes in a while, and dancing is just a part of me, I need to be creative in all expects of my life!

I really need to get back into it, athough despite having a lot of work on I feel skint as hell, perhaps its all that shopping I do? oh dear. dance or shopping. really don't think I could make that decision. Lets combine the two!








Dress-T.K.Maxx - £7 | Belt - Vintage


I took these dancey style photos at a photo shoot taken, just for a different kind of photo to the rest that were taken. I think they look really contemporary! I wore my nude coloured maxi dress which actually looks really good as a contemporary dress, although it would probably be quite difficult to dance in, it does look really pretty though! :)

GOOD NEWS THOUGH! my classes will hopefully start again this Saturday, if I can actually re-arrange my shift at work all should be well. and to tell you the truth, I can't bloody wait :)


Until Next Time!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your fierce hair color! That is such a pretty sheer dress! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete