Friday 20 July 2012

Call me your ginger princess

So I did it, I finally plucked up the courage to buy some blonde hair dye. I was hoping to go ginger. worst scenario would be that I turn bleach blonde and look like a complete idiot. I definitely wouldn't suit being blonde. The perfect scenario would be that I would go ginger, which I have wanted to do for ages, I just haven't had the balls!

A lot of reactions to me saying I wanted to be ginger are "why?" or just simply laughing out loud. I just look back with a unimpressed expression and smile. I really don't care :)

SO HERE IS THE OUTCOME! to be honest, I would like to be slightly more BRIGHT ginger, but this will do for now :) we shall see what the future brings for me and my colourful hair!


Let me know what your thoughts are!

Keep Smiling :)





No comments:

Post a Comment