Sunday 7 April 2013

Park Life.

This is a very long overdue blog post! (apologies)

The other week (probably more like a month) I had an absolutely lovely phone call from my 2 year old niece who insisted down the phone that I come along to the park to feed the ducks. How could I say no? It also gave me a brilliant excuse to take some photos for my blog!

What I Am Wearing
Skirt-COW-£5
Top-Gift
Shoes-New Look Sale-£3
Tights-Gift
Backpack-New Look-£24.99
Headscarf-Vintage-Oasis-£1






Managed to get a really good photo of us hand feeding a goose! so here it is!




Isn't my niece the most precious thing ever!



Loving you and leaving you until next time.








2 comments:

  1. Your little niece certainly has you as a great fashion influence. I bet she will grow up to be quite a fashionista with your influence. I love your outfit. I'm overwhelmed with all the gorgeous prints :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a darling! she absolutely loves dresses! she will defo take after me as she gets older! thanks! much love! xx

      Delete